Friday, March 29, 2013

"The Artist Within" NC Fine Art Photographer

            With the end of "Beautiful Simplicity" approaching rapidly, the ideas of my next personal project swirled around inside my head for a few weeks before deciding on "The Artist Within."

           "The Artist Within" is a series of incredibly talented individuals that I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with. The photos in the series are of these people creating art with the medium they are so talented with.

            This project is very dear to me, because I consider myself an artist with a camera as my medium. Just as a painter would with his brush. So with that being said when you get two individuals together who are both incredibly passionate about their and on the same page as far as the end result is concerned, you are bound to create something amazing.

             I chose Cassidy Harris as my first artist for the series for 2 reasons. One being that she is incredibly talented and beautiful, and the second being I had been dying to try this idea with someone and I knew that these would be some of my best photos of my career thus far. So why not let this be a great way to kick start people's excitement over the new series. Also ballerinas are sooooo amazingly talented at manipulating their bodies into pretty much any situation I could throw at them, so without further ado I present to you the first installment of "The Artist Within."








     As always, if you have any questions or comments about this post or any other, and for inquiries on booking a shoot or buying prints, never hesitate to contact me.


Talk to me:
Phone: (252) 813-2977
Email: efphotog@gmail.com


Follow me:
Instagram: @spencer_bunting
Facebook: www.facebook.com/emptyframes

No comments:

Post a Comment