Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome to Empty Frames Photography

Hi,

      My name is Spencer Bunting. I am the owner and photographer at Empty Frames Photography. Located in Eastern North Carolina I am available for all of your photography needs. My passions include Fine art and editorial style portraits, however I am trained in traditional portraiture and photography. You will see that my work is a bit different from the likes of those around me. Every photograph is a piece of art to me. Using the sun, scenery, and subjects as my medium I am able to portray my imagination onto film. I hope that you enjoy the posts that are to come and I look forward to creating beautiful pieces of art tailored to your liking and worthy of your walls. If you have any questions or want to show your support please do not hesitate to contact me.

Talk to me:
email: efphotog@gmail.com
phone: (252) 813-2977  

Follow me:
instagram: @spencer_bunting
facebook: www.facebook.com/emptyframes

Thanks,

Spencer





















No comments:

Post a Comment