Saturday, March 30, 2013

"The Artist Within" NC Fine Art Photographer Pt.II

         The success and attention that the first photos from "The Artist Within" inspired me to create even more artistic and creative images for the next installment in it. I was contacted by Mary Beth a couple of weeks ago. In talking with her she told me about her various talents, one of which being playing the violin. This struck a chord with me. (haha, see what I did there?) You see, every since I was a young boy I have played guitar and had a passion for music, so the idea of photographing someone whom I share a passion with excited me to no end.
          Our original concept was to create a big city feeling of a street musician. So obviously panhandling came to mind. We decided to shoot at a nearby train station hoping it would give the feel of subways of a bigger city.
          Also, Mary Beth has been accepted to musical conservatories in both New York City and Boston. So naturally she will have to pack up and move away. I didn't learn this information until middle way through our time together it was at this time that I moved the shoot to the actual train cars to make it seem she had hopped the train in hopes of finding stardom in the big city. Listening to Mary Beth play her violin as we shot made the shoot all the more special. She is incredibly talented.
          I hope you enjoy the images from the second installment of "The Artist Within"





  
 
As always, never hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments.

Talk to me:
Phone: (252) 813 -2977
Email: efphotog@gmail.com

Follow me:
Instagram: @spencer_bunting
Facebook: www.facebook.com/emptyframes

No comments:

Post a Comment